If you employ a large number of staff or run point of use water coolers in schools, you may find that your coolers are frequently running out of cold water. AquAid’s high capacity point of use water coolers, plumbed into your mains supply, use a special 11 litre cold water reservoir, almost 4 times larger than other plumbed in systems.
This extra large reservoir, completely unique to AquAid, has been specially designed for point of use water dispensers that serve a large number of people. These high capacity water coolers mean you’ll not only avoid storing large numbers of water bottles, you can make sure your point of use water dispenser never run out again.
High Capacity Point of Use (POU) Water Coolers – Features:
- 1 annual invoice, eliminating the administration involved with some bottled-water suppliers
- No more running out of water
- No more need for storing of big water bottles
- Available as either Hot and Cold or Cold and Room Temperature
- High quality stainless steel tank
- Adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Noiseless circuit in compact design
- Function indicating LED lamps
- 11 Ltr cold water reservoir
- 3.0 Ltr hot water reservoir
- Also has UV option
Download PDF Here