AquAid Dual Ecofill Water Cooler
With its durable design, low maintenance and running costs, the AquAid Dual Ecofill Mains-Fed Water dispenser is perfect for installation in both primary and secondary schools
This water dispenser comes standard with a number of features including wheelchair access; anti-microbial copper push pads on fountain for ease-of-access and bacteria reduction. There is also the option between chilled and non-chilled drinking water.
Best suited for installation in: Educational, Hospitality and High usage areas
- Environmentally friendly bottle-filling option with non-contact dispense point, minimising risk of cross contamination.
- ‘Freshield’ antimicrobial moulded components resist mildew, discoloration and odours.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Flexible anti-microbial bubbler for added safety.
- Durable design, low running and maintenance costs.
- Flexible one-piece water saver bubbler guard.
- Anti-microbial copper push pads on fountain for ease of access and bacteria reduction.
- Connects to mains drainage.
- Both chilled and non-chilled versions available.
- Large bottle clearance height of 235.5mm.
- Dispense gap of 260mm.
Power supply – 220 ~ 240V
Water supply – Mains
Dimensions – 1297mm(H)x448mm(W)x473mm(D)
Dimensions – 432W x360D x 505H (mm)
Weight – Chilled version: 31 Kg + 3Kg for bottle filler
Weight – Non-chilled version: 16 Kg + 3Kg for bottle filler
Colour – Stainless steel
We provide the installation of your water dispenser in a location of your choice by WHA qualified and enhanced DBS checked engineers.
We aim to schedule both the installation of your water cooler or dispenser and any deliveries at your earliest convenience. We are generally able to deliver Mains Fed water coolers and dispensers within 3-4 days.
As per the WHA guidelines, we sanitise all mains-fed water dispensers every 6 months. The service will be carried out by our WHA accredited service technicians and should take no longer than 20 minutes of your time.
There’s no need to call. For your peace of mind, machines are labelled with the date of their last sanitation and when the next one is due, we simply arrive to perform the service whenever it’s due.
We offer a full maintenance package which includes emergency call-outs in the event of a breakdown.
Not only does everyone at your school benefit by installing the Dual Ecofill, supplying you with chilled or non-chilled drinking water at a push of a button, but also those in need on other continents.
AquAid supports both the Africa Trust and Christian Aid , donating a portion of water, water cooler and dispenser sales to these charities and in so doing continue to ensure those in need have potable water for life.