Our Aquaid team based in Runcorn can deliver water coolers and dispensers straight to your door. We supply both mains fed and bottled water coolers to offices, homes and schools in Cheshire and nearby areas. When you use our services we donate money to provide water to many others in third world countries.
Fast and efficient delivery
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and professional service every time we deliver. Bottled water is delivered fortnightly as standard, but we are happy to offer free guaranteed next day water delivery.
Warrington, Widnes, St Helens, Newton-Le-Willows, Runcorn, Northwich, Winsford, Crewe, Sandbach, Congleton, Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Chester, Frodsham, Knutsford
North Wales Towns Flint, Colwyn Bay, St Asaph, Denbigh, Bangor, Conwy, Caernarfon, Anglesey, Mold, Buckley, Queensferry, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Abergele, Bala, Wrexham
Why Schools and offices should have water coolers:
In an increasingly competitive world, businesses have to ensure they get best value from their staff to remain competitive. In that respect, having a water dispenser or water cooler, whether of the mains fed type or the bottle-fed type, is essential. A recent survey conducted by Connecticut University showed that a 1-2% dehydration can lead to as much as a 20% drop in concentration levels, directly impacting staff’s ability to perform and as a result, a company’s profit. Please see Are you hydrated? for further details.
Why use our Bottle fed water coolers?
- Every 18.9 Litre Bottle of water carries a 10p donation to Christian Aid & a 30p donation to The African Trust
- Simple & Attractive Water Coolers. A variety of styles and colours to suit your workplace or home.
- Requires only 1sq foot of space. Bottle Storage racks available for your convenience and safety.
- Fortnightly delivery plus our EXCLUSIVE Emergency next day delivery free of charge.
- Simple Installation by our trained professionals & quarterly sanitisations as recommended by the EBWA.
Why use our mains fed water coolers?
- Saves you money (up to 70%)
- Unlimited refreshing filtered water
- Variety of models to suite all needs
- Professionally installed and maintained as per the EPDWA
- Unique “Doulton” filtration system
- For each installation a charitable donation is made