We’re always on the scout about for titbits, interesting news and finding out more about the rather marvellous people that contribute to AquAid’s success.
So, last week, I received from feedback from AquAid South Coast that Mary Graham, Telesales Extraordinaire, is celebrating 10 years of being at the company. I thought that this qualified us, at the very least, to be able to find out a little more about the person and what makes her tick. I whipped up ten-get to-know-you-a-little-better questions to ask Mary and in not even 2 shakes of a lamb’s tail, Mary replied.
1. When did you start with AquAid South Coast?
6th May 2003
2. What do you think is your most successful sales achievement to date and why?
A local business that I “nagged” for seven years then one day he said “yes” and had 12 POU from me.
3. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Nothing, happy as I am.
4. What profession would you not like to do?
5. What would you do if you have a week off of work and a £1,000?
Spend quality time with hubby and twins.
6. Biggest pet peeve?
Women who open their car door on the road side to put their kids in.
7. Who’s the one person that can always make you smile?
8. What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?
Zumba (indoor) Motor Racing (outdoor)
9. Where would you go on your dream holiday?
Bulgaria, to my second home.
10. What’s your favourite season and why?
Winter. So I can snuggle up on the sofa with hubby and the twins and watch a funny dvd.
Thank you Mary, it was lovely ‘chatting’ with you and many congratulations on your 10 years!