The AquAid Hydrator Mains Fed Water Cooler
The AquAid Hydrator is a high capacity Water Cooler designed specifically for use in schools and high usage areas. This Mains Fed unit can supply up to 40ℓ of Cold drinking water per hour.
To ensure safe drinking water at all times and to reduce spillage wherever possible, this machine has an optional special silver impregnated anti-bacterial tap which is excellent for killing bacteria, reducing the likelihood of cross contamination; making the Hydrator eminently suitable for installation in schools.
It also offers drainage options that prevent overflowing drip trays; and water-absorbent mats to catch any spills as children fill their bottles.
The Hydrator is BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) compliant due to its low energy consumption and the option of being able to safety bracket the unit to the wall upon installation.
To help keep water top of mind for our younger customers, we offer schools the opportunity to give each child a refillable drinking water bottle which they can personalise and use throughout the day.
This Water Dispenser is available as Cold Water only.
Best suited for installation in: Schools and High Usage Areas.
- Up to 40ℓ/hour Cold Water supply; 120 x 330ml bottles.
- Single, large dispense button making it easy for children to use.
- Hygiene Guard silver impregnated dispense tap reduces bacteria transfer.
- Sturdy design for use in the educational sector.
- Flood guard anti-leak device for added security.
- Optional inner dispenser drainage or external facility for drainage.
- This machine is BREEAM Compliant.
- Optional integrated cup dispenser’.
- Optional strong metal cover to attach the Hydrator to the wall, preventing children from accessing the dispenser internals.
- Dispense gap of 230mm.
Dimensions – 1180Hx340Wx340D (mm)
Weight – 25kg
Filtration Method – 1 micron nominal Carbon Block
Temperature control – Thermostatically controlled 5°C – 7°C
Tank capacity – Stainless Steel 1.9ℓ Pressure Tank
Power supply – 220 Volt, 50/60Hz
Colour – Black only
As per the EDWCA guidelines, we sanitise all mains-fed water dispensers every 6 months. The service will be carried out by our EDWCA accredited service technicians and should take no longer than 20 minutes of your time.
There’s no need to call. For your peace of mind, machines are labelled with the date of their last sanitation and when the next one is due, we simply arrive to perform the service whenever it’s due.
Should you install 4 Mains Fed plumbed-in water coolers, a well, bearing your school’s name, will be built in Africa on your behalf.
However, be assured that If you don’t take 4 plumbed-in units, we will still donate a portion of the revenue from our sales to the charities that we support.