Construction companies are part of a specialised industry and as such, so are their requirements. A crucial part of these requirements is that construction sites adhere to regulations that ensure the health and safety of all on site.
One such requirement is that there is adequate hydration available to the entire workforce on site for the duration of the construction.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) states, in part:
Drinking water must be provided or made available at readily accessible and suitable places.
This is where AquAid rises to the occasion.
AquAid are the premier choice for the provision of water coolers nationwide across the UK. We are also the preferred supplier to a number of specialised industries, one of these being to the construction industry, as we understand the specific requirements that construction companies, albeit large or small, have.
Incorporated into our water cooler provision to construction companies we offer the following services as a standard:
- Emergency delivery and collection of water coolers.
- Next day call-outs for repairs.
- Educational hydration package for workers, highlighting the importance of remaining hydrated at work to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Supply of both 240V and 110V water coolers.
- Dedicated account managers on both a local and national level.
Contact us to find out more about our unique services we offer to the Construction Industry.