By now, we hope, you’re all aware of what we at AquAid are all about. We are a premium water cooler supplier who has been supplying a range of high quality water coolers and water related products to our customers, the length and breadth of the U.K. for more than 25 years.
More than being a water cooler supplier though, AquAid has, since our inception, had a strongly rooted ethos about helping those less fortunate. We do this through the support of ‘water’ based charities that provide sustainable solutions to Third World countries globally, but with a focus on countries in Africa.
AquAid mainly support two charities, being Christian Aid and since 2010, The Africa Trust. Since AquAid’s humble beginnings in 1992, we have, to date, donated more than £12 million to charity and assisted more than 2,4 million people.
About Moore Blatch
Moore Blatch is a highly successful full service law firm with major strengths in the corporate, commercial, property, personal injury and private client sectors.
They are professional advisors who establish bespoke relationships with each of their clients based on trust. They do this by understanding their issues and desired outcome and then customising a solution to meet their needs.
Our clients expect excellent service and they need their advisers to be available to deal with matters as they crop up. Our clients also value proactive input to ensure a smooth outcome.
Moore Blatch listens to their clients to make sure they understand what they need to achieve and then apply their expertise to find the right solution for them. They are lawyers by profession, but they do so much more than ‘just’ law.
Some facts about Moore Blatch:
- A 44 partner law firm employing over 320 people;
- Doubled its size by turnover through organic growth only and risen over 50 places in The Lawyer UK 200 legal rankings over the past 7 years to be now ranked in 99th position in the 2017 rankings;
- Legal Business reported Moore Blatch to be ranked by PEP 32nd of all the UK’s law firms (September 2016), one of the highest ranking law firms in the UK with its head office outside London;
- Offices in the Southampton, Lymington, Richmond and City of London;
- Silver Investor in People accreditation (since 1999) and ISO 9001 (since 1995) for all their legal services;
- Widely recommended in the two leading independent guides to the legal profession: Chambers and Legal 500.
Moore Blatch recently agreed to participate in an AquAid led initiative through The Africa Trust that involves building a water well (which we refer to as an Elephant Pump) in Africa. The well, once built, has the capacity to supply potable water for more than 300 people for life. Building these wells is truly life changing for a community in need, and we’d like to sincerely thank the more than 320 people at Moore Blatch for agreeing to spread the news about what their support as a valued AquAid customer results in for people in need.