- We have 24 years of experience in the provision of water coolers
- AquAid is local to you. We have 29 depots throughout England, Ireland and Scotland. This means we’re able to attend to and action your requests; orders; deliveries and queries faster and as each AquAid branch knows their customers, they are able to provide a more efficient service.
- As we have considerably more than any other water cooler company, this also means far less diesel is used delivering our water, thus minimising our carbon emissions.
- As a business, we are always cognisant of the impact on our environment and continuously strive to minimise our carbon footprint. These efforts include switching over to paperless billing systems (e-mail invoicing) through to giving our customers the best advice when it comes to whether you should be installing a mains-fed or bottle-fed water cooler to suit your drinking water needs.
- We place a high importance on corporate social responsibility (CSR). In this vein, since the inception of the AquAid business, we have collaborated with charities that provide sustainable solutions to poverty and aid in emergency relief where needed.
- This means by using AquAid as your water cooler supplier you are bringing life changing solutions and creating better futures to some of the world’s neediest families.
- An added bonus of these charitable donations is that your participation is generally passive – the donations we make to both The Africa Trust and Christian Aid stems from our water cooler sales. We do, however, encourage our customers through various campaigns, to spread the word about how your water cooler purchases are making a substantial difference in others’ lives.
Telephone us on 0800 772 3003 or contact us at our website today to find out more about how we can provide you with our tailor made water cooler solutions.