As this is all about speed, we’re dispensing with the usual lengthy intros and diving straight in:
- If you’re on the move during the day, carry bottled water with you. If you’re more stationary during the working day, drink water upon waking up, well before your work commute. Drink water when you arrive at work and continue replenishing your water throughout the day.
- Install a bottlefed or mainsfed water dispenser. A watercooler at your premises is an efficient method guaranteeing a constant supply of chilled or ambient temperature or even hot (for your teas and coffees) drinking water.
- Hydrating Drinks other than H2O. Drinking herbal drinks or teas (as they don’t contain caffeine) is a great alternative to water. As is water infused with fruit. A few tasty combinations are mint and cucumber, lemon and raspberries (tart and refreshing!) or orange and strawberry.
- Water rich food. Prepping water rich snacks or meals for your day is easy, quick and packs a hydrating healthy benefit. Think berries, stone fruits and melons and/or lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and many leafy greens. They also all contain other nutrients vital to your well-being.
- Perspiration is an ally – use it. Unlike with cooler weather, when it’s hot, it’s easier to see when you’re perspiring/sweating. Perspiration is one of your body’s direct methods signalling that you need to replace the water you’re losing. Even if you’re not that active, it’s easy to dehydrate. Make sure to drink water regularly every day and even more so when you perspire.
- Tag family, friends, and workmates. Wherever you are – home, remote work, workplace – set-up a buddy water alarm clock with whoever is in plain sight. Check regularly to make sure they’re drinking the water they poured. Repeat at regular intervals.
We have already detailed why an AquAid Mains Fed Water Dispenser may be right for your requirements. In this article, we detail how Bottled Water Coolers and Dispensers may be the right fit for your organisation in place of a mainsfed water dispenser.
Bottled Water Coolers are ideal where portable water or a mains water supply is unavailable. Depending on the dispenser, the bottles can hold two, three or five gallons of water. AquAid provide drinking water solutions for organisations, businesses, worksites, medical, health and educational facilities, large, medium and small.
AquAid’s spring and bottled at source water is drawn from three separate locations, each source of water containing varying quantities of minerals.
The installation an AquAid bottlefed water cooler is simple and straightforward, requiring only a single plug socket. Once installed, there will be a constant supply of refreshing chilled or cool water for you, your staff, customers and visitors.
With branches across the United Kingdom, AquAid is able to provide a fast and effective delivery system.
Visit the website to view the range of Bottle-Fed Water Coolers, installed by WHA accredited engineers and backed by our premium first-class service, and contact us today to discuss the best options tailored to your specific needs.
Simply put, because *staying hydrated is one of the best ways you can support your body and help it cool off. When the heat is extreme, you may sweat more and need to drink more to offset those lost fluids.
You should drink water to counteract dehydration in hot or warm weather, regardless of your activity level. Drinking water helps lower your body temperature and replace the fluid you lose through sweating.
Start hydrating right away. It’s easier to maintain your fluid balance if you start out in a well-hydrated state, so drink water before you exercise, work or spend time outside when it’s hot. Then continue to do so during and after your workday.
For most people, thirst is a good indication that you need more water. Before you become dehydrated, you’ll feel thirsty and your mouth may feel dry or sticky.*
After a while, you may also become lethargic and unable to think clearly. Other signs include reduced urine output and urine that is a deep yellow colour. Your eyes might even look a bit sunken and feel dry.
Even being mildly dehydrated can be a problem, so don’t ignore those early signs. Mild dehydration reduces your ability to think clearly as well as your physical co-ordination.
AquAid are here to help you and everyone in your organisation, site, university, college or school maintain great hydration habits. With our wide range of bottled or mainsfed water coolers, and our scheduled and next day bottled water deliveries as part of our service, we have you (water) coolered. Speak to us today: 0800 772 3003
*excerpts from articles at Samhealth and verywellfit
It’s been a long road for us all and as we approach the summer months and the return (in part) to offices, worksites, educational facilities and at some stage, medical facilities, it’s probably fair to assume that we are all well aware of the importance of implementing hygiene and safety protocols when accessing vital drinking water.
Each AquAid water dispenser is engineered to the highest quality standards. Every water cooler is equipped with advanced hygiene and safety features, as examples:
- Hygiene guard silver impregnated dispense taps,
- Non-contact dispense points,
- Infrared sensor technology operation, and
- ‘Freshield’ anti-microbial moulded components.
Every AquAid Water Cooler, Instant Tap and Hot Water Boiler is installed and maintained by our WHA accredited qualified engineers.
As per the WHA guidelines, we sanitise all bottle-fed water coolers every 3 months and all mains-fed water dispensers every 6 months. Our WHA accredited service technicians perform all services.
AquAid, in line with Government Covid-19 protocols, have remained operational, delivering water across the UK, to essential service locations, including medical facilities and vaccination sites.
Where required, we have also installed additional water coolers where needed for workplace bubbles, thereby ensuring a constant supply of drinking water to each person within the designated bubble.
To find out how we can best meet your daily hydration needs, contact us today. We are easy to reach: telephone: 0800 772 3003, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your details using the contact form on the AquAid website. We will be happy to assist.
In brief, not really. Allow us to elaborate: AquAid provide a wide range of water dispensers (or water cooler dispensers) to our customers.
Installing a water dispenser from AquAid makes good sense as we offer the user a wide range of high quality water coolers dispensing refreshing drinking water at varying temperatures, be that cool, chilled, ambient or hot.
We are one of the largest water dispenser suppliers in the UK – just one reason why it would be wise to make use of our services. With numerous branches local to you, we are able to offer convenience, prompt delivery and service thereby ensuring you receive our best, irrespective of your organisation’s market sector. These include small, medium, large companies and organisations as well as construction sites, warehouses; medical and dental facilities, through to production houses and fitness centres.
Having a water dispenser on site means you are able to offer everyone in your organisation and customers and visitors alike, access to refreshing drinking water, thus ensuring healthy hydration habits.
This includes the recent addition of our Touch-Free range – available as either bottled or mainsfed water coolers.
Our Bottlefed water cooler dispensers are perfect for the smaller businesses or work environments that do not have hundreds of individuals to service.
For larger offices, business centres and schools, our Mainsfed water coolers are the most practical and cost effective. These units dispense filtered and purified water, drawn from your mainsfed water supply, providing constant access to refreshing drinking water on demand.
Furthermore, the AquAid water cooler dispensers are able to adjust their water temperature, allowing your selection of chilled, cool or hot drinking water, all year round.
With all the benefits that water cooler dispensers offer, why not install one today?
Give the fantastic team here at AquAid a call and we will gladly assist you with all your water cooler dispenser needs.
To call us at AquAid: 0800 772 3003
To e-mail us: Click here
If you would like to browse our range of water coolers: Click here
Keep up to date with us on all things drinking water on our social and business channels: