AquAid’s high-volume bottle fed and mains fed water coolers are the perfect solution where there is a high demand for a constant supply of fresh drinking water – wherever the location: football grounds; offices; worksites, warehouses; medical rooms; colleges; workshops; hotels; varsities or schools.
Every AquAid Large Capacity Mains Fed Water Dispenser is designed for ease of operation and to run efficiently.
For illustrative purposes, we are looking at the High Capacity Mains-Fed AquAid Hydrator Water Cooler, as it has an extra-large reservoir – a point-of-use water dispenser specially designed for serving a large number of people.
With a dispense gap of 230mm, easily accommodating varying sizes of water containers, the Hydrator can dispense up to 40ℓ of chilled water each hour, a sufficient volume to fill 120 x 330ml bottles.
The Hydrator’s sturdy design, developed for use in high usage areas, also boasts Hygiene Guard silver impregnated dispense tap reduces bacteria transfer and a flood guard anti-leak device for added security.
And there you have it, cool drinking water on tap. All the clever little (and large) mechanisms silently operating behind the scenes, all the while ensuring that you – thirsty Thelma or Thaddeus – remain properly hydrated and super productive throughout your working day or night.
Every installation of an AquAid mainsfed water cooler and each bottle of water replenished brings with it donations that are used to build more water wells – referred to as Elephant Pumps – for communities in water scarce regions across sub-Saharan Africa.
So, the next time you press a button and fill your water bottle, mug or glass, think about the fact that not only are you keeping yourself healthy and hydrated but also with that simple push, you will have directly contributed towards:
Another draught of clean drinking water pumped into a bucket or onto a banana plantation that will pay for school fees and;
Another child now has access to safe drinking water, which will help them better concentrate in school and;
Another community with readily available potable, productive water for use every day, for all generations, for many decades.
Rather marvellous, don’t you think?
The theme for World Water Day 2022 is Groundwater.
From the World Water Day website:
- Groundwater is invisible, but its impact is visible everywhere.
- Out of sight, under our feet, groundwater is a hidden treasure that enriches our lives
- Almost all of the liquid freshwater in the world is groundwater.
- As climate change gets worse, groundwater will become more and more critical.
- We need to work together to sustainably manage this precious resource.
- Groundwater may be out of sight, but it must not be out of mind.
The good news is that even if you are not directly involved in this year’s World Water Day, as an AquAid customer, you are already helping with the continued implementation of sustainable water projects utilising ground water, to provide potable water, water to grow crops and water for productive use for thousands of communities in water poor regions across Africa.
With each Mains Fed Water Cooler installation and every bottle of water purchased, we donate a portion of those sales to the charities we have supported for more than twenty-three years: Christian Aid, since 1998 and The Africa Trust – an AquAid founded charity – since 2010.
If you are not yet an AquAid customer, but appreciate how we work, we will be more than happy to help introduce you to our range of water dispensers, Touch-Free water coolers and water boilers.
With 24 January being International Day of Education, we thought it important to highlight an often overlooked yet crucial solution which aids children’s education.
Dehydration in children can be difficult to spot
Most children show no obvious visible signs of dehydration, as symptoms such as lethargy, irritability and lack of concentration may be considered normal during class, more often in the afternoon however, we now know that these signs may be due, at least in part, to the effects of dehydration.
The brain cannot store water
No matter the age of the school goer, learning requires the brain’s engagement. Because the brain has no way to store water, drinking water continually throughout the day is vital. When the body loses more water than is being replaced, dehydration occurs and brain function can be affected.
However, when the brain is operating with plenty of water, children are able to have greater clarity, creativity, focus and quicker thought processes.
Well-maintained hydration can boost learning
When we are thirsty, mental performance including memory, attention and concentration can decrease by up to 15 percent. Children are better able to concentrate as they are not as distracted by dehydration effects such as thirst, tiredness and irritability.
The role of nurseries, schools and learning centres
Children will achieve more when both their health and learning needs are met. Ensuring free access to water and promoting a regular water intake throughout the school day is a vital role for schools in promoting health and providing a healthy learning environment.
For more than two decades, AquAid has been involved in campaigns spearheading the importance of drinking water. We understand a hydrated child is a much happier child. Consequently, we have always encouraged our school customers to provide readily available drinking water for both the children and the entire school contingent.
Drawing from our wide range of high quality water dispensers, we offer a selection of Mains-Fed water coolers for large schools where the water consumption is high as well as Bottle-Fed water coolers for either smaller educational facilities or where there are no water mains available at a drinking water area.
We provide Touch-Free water coolers. Our water coolers are equipped with anti-bacterial taps for increased hygienic water dispensing and various drainage options to reduce overflow and spillage wherever possible.
Moreover, to help create and instil better hydration habits, we also offer free refillable drinking water bottles and free school posters to help keep water top of mind during the school day.
Here, at AquAid, offering our customers more than just the standard expected benefits is integral to our business.
Examples of our standard benefits are:
- Offering an extensive range of high-quality water dispenser solutions to meet our customers’ requirements;
- 48-Hour delivery time on our Bottle-Fed Water Coolers and 3 to 4 days on our Mains-Fed Water Coolers;
- Water cooler installation and servicing by our WHA accredited engineers;
- With the support from our customers, on-going donations to charities with a focus on implementing sustainable clean water resources for thousands of communities across Africa;
With over one hundred years of combined experience in the UK water dispenser market, AquAid are able to offer our customers significant value add benefits.
- Extensive product and regional knowledge. This ensures that wherever your location across the UK, whether you have a small, medium or large organisation, we will install water dispensers that are a perfect fit for your drinking water needs
- Every day, we continue to expand on over two decades of expertise, always making sure our customers reap the benefit from this knowledge.
We will be delighted to help you benefit from our experience and expertise: ensuring everyone in your entire organisation remains constantly refreshed and properly hydrated.
Like to find out more? Contact us at AquAid via any of our easy to reach channels:
Telephone: 0800 772 3003
As this is all about speed, we’re dispensing with the usual lengthy intros and diving straight in:
- If you’re on the move during the day, carry bottled water with you. If you’re more stationary during the working day, drink water upon waking up, well before your work commute. Drink water when you arrive at work and continue replenishing your water throughout the day.
- Install a bottlefed or mainsfed water dispenser. A watercooler at your premises is an efficient method guaranteeing a constant supply of chilled or ambient temperature or even hot (for your teas and coffees) drinking water.
- Hydrating Drinks other than H2O. Drinking herbal drinks or teas (as they don’t contain caffeine) is a great alternative to water. As is water infused with fruit. A few tasty combinations are mint and cucumber, lemon and raspberries (tart and refreshing!) or orange and strawberry.
- Water rich food. Prepping water rich snacks or meals for your day is easy, quick and packs a hydrating healthy benefit. Think berries, stone fruits and melons and/or lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and many leafy greens. They also all contain other nutrients vital to your well-being.
- Perspiration is an ally – use it. Unlike with cooler weather, when it’s hot, it’s easier to see when you’re perspiring/sweating. Perspiration is one of your body’s direct methods signalling that you need to replace the water you’re losing. Even if you’re not that active, it’s easy to dehydrate. Make sure to drink water regularly every day and even more so when you perspire.
- Tag family, friends, and workmates. Wherever you are – home, remote work, workplace – set-up a buddy water alarm clock with whoever is in plain sight. Check regularly to make sure they’re drinking the water they poured. Repeat at regular intervals.
We have already detailed why an AquAid Mains Fed Water Dispenser may be right for your requirements. In this article, we detail how Bottled Water Coolers and Dispensers may be the right fit for your organisation in place of a mainsfed water dispenser.
Bottled Water Coolers are ideal where portable water or a mains water supply is unavailable. Depending on the dispenser, the bottles can hold two, three or five gallons of water. AquAid provide drinking water solutions for organisations, businesses, worksites, medical, health and educational facilities, large, medium and small.
AquAid’s spring and bottled at source water is drawn from three separate locations, each source of water containing varying quantities of minerals.
The installation an AquAid bottlefed water cooler is simple and straightforward, requiring only a single plug socket. Once installed, there will be a constant supply of refreshing chilled or cool water for you, your staff, customers and visitors.
With branches across the United Kingdom, AquAid is able to provide a fast and effective delivery system.
Visit the website to view the range of Bottle-Fed Water Coolers, installed by WHA accredited engineers and backed by our premium first-class service, and contact us today to discuss the best options tailored to your specific needs.