As one the UK’s leading providers of a wide range of water coolers; water dispensers and water related products, AquAid continue to expand on practical solutions that these issues present.
As mentioned in the initial ‘benefits’ blog, when you install a water cooler from AquAid, you have the peace of mind that we are fully cognisant of not only our environment and our carbon footprint thereon, but we are also acutely aware about the issue of single-use plastics and recycling.
But how does AquAid being cognisant of the environment benefit you?
- With 23 branches, we’re local to our customers. Which means less travelling when calling on you, servicing your water cooler; delivering your water ® reduced carbon footprint.
- We’ve done extensive research to establish what we can do to help reduce landfill waste and our conclusion is that the most direct and simplest solution is to recycle.
- We re-use our water bottles and recycle them once they’re out of circulation.
- The cups that AquAid supply are made of a single type of plastic. The benefit here is that they are easy to recycle and a valuable resource that can be repurposed and resold.
- Where we can we’re encouraging our customers to adopt good recycling practices.
To find out more about how choosing a water cooler from AquAid benefits you and your environment, contact us today.