A broad, sweeping headline for sure. Could encompass many, many things. Let’s narrow it down a little.
Things we don’t know:
- How long a piece of string is.
- How it is that the judges of The Great British Bake Off failed to keep Helena on.
- Why we can’t touch our elbows with our tongues. (Apparently this has been debunked; we don’t really want to know though).
- Why new scissors are behind impenetrable hard plastic packaging.
Things we do know:
- AquAid Water Coolers have been delivering exceptional service to now more than 34,000 customers since we began operations over 20 years ago.
- Our customers range (geographically) from Aberdeen down to Torquay and everywhere in between and;
- (Size wise) from single occupant premises to hundreds of thirst-quenched occupants at multiple premises and;
- (Longevity) here today, gone tomorrow type establishments: events; festivals; markets – to customers who have been with us since year dot.
Now you know (and don’t know) too. Feel better? We do hope so. We certainly do!