The Small(er) Version
Today, we’re going to be looking at the svelte version of the Big Boys.
This little wonder is called a Desktop Plumbed-In Water Cooler.
If you are short on space but want to enjoy the cost-saving benefits of a plumbed in water cooler, these desktop units are the answer. Compact and elegant, this water cooler and water dispenser connects straight to your mains supply, using a unique Doulton drinking water filter that produces a chilled and refreshing taste equal to that of bottled water.
Plumbed in water dispenser – cut your costs
Without the need to order supplies of bottled water, and instead relying on your standard supply, a plumbed in water cooler can cut your costs considerably.
Not only do these plumbed in water coolers save you money, they also save you space and effort. There’s no need to store and replace large water bottles and one annual invoice reduces your administration.
Desktop Plumbed In water cooler – features:
- 1 annual invoice, eliminating the administration involved with some bottled-water suppliers
- No more running out of water
- No more need to store big water bottles
- Available as either Hot and Cold or Cold and Room Temperature
- Unique ‘Doulton’ drinking water filter
- High quality stainless steel tank
- Adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Noiseless circuit in compact design
- Function indicating LED lamps
- Extremely compact
So, there you have it in a nutshell or rather, a water cooler. Oh, and did you see the bit about Hot and Cold or Cold and Room Temperature too? Pretty nifty don’t you think?
Please feel free to contact us, we’ll be delighted to assist you in the correct water cooler solution.